Yoga On Tap Marketing Internship | Charlotte, NC
Yoga On Tap seeks an enthusiastic marketing intern who will assist with the planning, coordination and execution of Yoga On Tap marketing functions for 20 hours per week (scheduling flexible).
You will be a part of one the United States' largest, weekly yoga classes. Last year, Yoga On Tap partnered with the Charlotte Independence professional soccer team, the Charlotte Ballet, NFL players, and dozens of non-profit organizations to create events that raise awareness, bring the community together and give back. You will gain hands-on experience, exposure and unimaginable relationships in the events/marketing planning world that could lead to future career opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be creative and detail-oriented with interest in digital marketing, event planning, community development, social media, and of course, yoga!
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist with the planning, coordination, execution and evaluation of Yoga On Tap events
- Research untapped marketing opportunities/partnerships and present to team
- Produce original blog content for yogaontap.com
- Assist with sales of Yoga On Tap merchandise.
- Produce and maintain content for Yoga On Tap’s social platforms
- Organize/categorize photography for use in promotional materials
- Assist with coordinating printings and mailings (Yoga On Tap merchandise, etc)
- Assist with general administrative tasks and pre-event preparations as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Creative and flexible
- Interest in Marketing, Communication, Non-Profit Management or other related disciplines
- Must be able to work independently
- Have a working knowledge of social media platforms
- Have an interest in yoga, fitness and a holistic lifestyle
Start Date: As soon as possible!
Duration: 2-3 months - longer if determined necessary.
Hours Per Week: 15-20 hours (5:30PM to 8:00 PM on Tuesdays is mandatory).
This is an unpaid internship.
If you love yoga, we want to hear from you!
Please send a cover letter in the body copy of an email and a resume to email@example.com.